Book launch: Tackling Trauma—Global Biblical and Pastoral Perspectives
- Are you working with people affected by trauma?
- Do you know someone who needs support through challenges and struggles?
- Are you looking for information about a Christian response to tragedy and suffering?
You are invited to the launch of the ground breaking new resource
Tackling Trauma: Global Biblical and Pastoral Perspectives. This book is a compilation of essays and papers by experts from Majority World (developing world) countries dealing with real life examples from a Christian perspective
- Editor Rt Rev. Dr Paul Barker*,
- Anwar Berhe (Ethiopia) and
- John Steward, author of from Genocide to Generosity and contributor
to Tackling Trauma.
When: Thursday 5th December 2019.
Time: 7.30-9.00pm (refreshments included).
Where: St John’s Anglican, Corner Victoria St & Melville Rd, Brunswick West
RSVP: By Monday 2nd December to email@example.com or phone 02 4751 9036.
* Rt Rev Dr Paul Barker Is an Assistant Bishop in the Anglican Diocese of Melbourne.