Langham Australia Leadership
Langham Partnership Australia is managed by a committee comprised of:
- Rt Rev Dr Paul Barker is an assistant bishop in the Anglican Diocese of Melbourne.
- Graham Collins (Treasurer) is retired Chief Financial Officer of a NSW government agency.
- Trevor Cork (Chair) is a partner of McPhee Kelshaw solicitors in Springwood NSW
- Jill McGilvray is a retired Bible College lecturer.
- Grant Robinson (Public Officer) is a retired NSW public servant and works as a volunteer project officer with Langham Australia and International
- Rev David Tsai is pastor of Chinese Presbyterian Church in Surry Hills, Sydney
- Gillean Smiley (Chief Executive Officer)
- Jenny Bawden (Administrative Assistant)
Langham Australia Board of Reference
- Rev Dr Peter Adam OAM, Vicar Emeritus, St Judes, Carlton Victoria
- Rev Dr Ross Clifford, Principal, Morling Theological College, Eastwood NSW
- Rt Rev Robert Forsyth, former Bishop of South Sydney, NSW
- Rev Tim Meyers, Principal, Melbourne School of Theology
Chris Wright is the International Ministries Director.
His job is to represent and promote the vision and work of Langham around the world through his international travel and speaking and his writing ministry as a Christian scholar and author, and to share in the spiritual and strategic leadership of the organization. An ordained pastor in the Church of England, Chris spent five years teaching the Old Testament in India, and thirteen years as Academic Dean and then Principal of All Nations Christian College, in England.
Mark Hunt is the Executive Director.
His job is to provide international executive leadership to the senior team of ministry directors and national executives, and to facilitate the integration and effective operation of all Langham’s work around the world. Prior to coming to Langham Mark spent nearly 30 years as a publishing executive with Zondervan, during which time he was also a Langham US board member and for several years Chair of the Langham Partnership International Council.
Pieter Kwant is the Director of Langham Literature.
A Dutchman who has lived in South Africa, he has worked for several Christian publishers, including the one he founded himself, Piquant Editions. Pieter oversees the work of the Langham Literature Warehouse and Service Centre in Carlisle, England.
Paul Windsor is the Director of Langham Preaching.
Paul Windsor is the Director of Langham Preaching. Paul coordinates an international team of national and regional co-ordinators and trainers who facilitate Langham Preaching movements around the world. A New Zealander who currently lives in Bangalore, India, Paul also teaches homiletics at the South Asia Institute of Advanced Christian Studies (SAIACS). He has served as the Associate Director of Langham Preaching, and has also served as Principal of Carey Baptist College, Auckland, New Zealand.
Riad Kassis is the Director of Langham Scholars.
He is himself a Langham Scholar from Lebanon and is deeply committed to global theological education. Riad has served as Regional Director for the Middle East, North Africa and Eastern Europe for Overseas Council as well as visiting professor of Old Testament at The Arab Baptist Theological Seminary in Lebanon – which is where he lives. Riad combines this Langham appointment with another role, as the Director of ICETE (the International Council for Evangelical Theological Education).
Dr. Mary Evans is Chair of the Langham Partnership International Council.
She is a retired Old Testament scholar from the U.K.