For your prayers: February 2014
- Pray for editors of the South Asia Bible Commentary who are working many hours and facing numerous challenges. Pray for Dr Jacob Cherian, Jessica Richards and Isobel Stevenson as they oversee much of the work on this.
- Please pray for the safe arrival of this year’s Library Grant catalogue to all the Majority World colleges supported by Langham. The 128-page catalogue will be sent to around 1400 colleges across 103 countries. Pray that colleges will make best use of their grants to provide helpful resources for their students.
- Please pray for wisdom and guidance for the International Scholars Selection Committee as they make decisions in these next few months on who will be granted Langham Scholarships in the coming year. There have been many good applications.
- Please pray for our Langham Scholar from Myanmar, Ronald as he finalises his PhD thesis. Ronald will return to Myanmar with his family in a couple of months, to the Myanmar Evangelical Graduate School of Theology in Yangon.
- Please pray also for Qaiser, our Langham Scholar from Pakistan, for God’s blessing as he continues to work on his PhD thesis and prepares to speak in some churches and Bible colleges next month.
- Pray for Paul Windsor, International Director of Langham Preaching, as he manages a demanding workload of leading the Langham Preaching Program, training at Langham Preaching events and teaching at SAIACS in Bangalore, India.
- Please pray for the ongoing Langham Preaching work in the Pacific region (Vanuatu, Solomon Islands and Papua New Guinea), and for the Indonesian program, with four training events during February & March, including a National Level 2 Training March 24-28.
- Please pray for meetings with the International Leadership Team the first week of March being held in London – again for wisdom, guidance and overall God’s gracious Hand to be over all.